Police Stations in Kancheepuram

police stations in KancheepuramLaw and order is important for any place to be worthy to live peacefully. Police department plays a major role to keep our society rogue free. Kancheepuram has many police stations at strategic places where one can approach with a complaint. Each police station has a police inspector who is the head of that particular station and several constables and head constables. There is also a locker room available for temporary stay of the suspect until his crime has been proved in the court after which he is transferred to the Jail.

List of Police Stations in Kanchipuram

Location: Madurantakam Taluk Acharapakkam, Kanchipuram Ho, Kanchipuram – 631501
Telephone: +(91)-44-27522338

Police C1 station
Location: Govinda Mettu Street, Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram – 602105
Telephone: +(91)-44-27162224

Police B2 station
Location: Vishnu Kanchi, T K Nambi Street, Little Kanchipuram, Kanchipuram – 631503
Telephone: +(91)-44-27222804

Police G4 station
Location: Vandavasi Road, Uttiramerur, Kanchipuram – 603406
Telephone: +(91)-44-27272232

Police B5 station
Location: Chavadi Street, Walajabad, KANCHIPURAM - 631605
Telephone: +(91)-44-27256044

Police C3 station
Location: Manimangalam, Manimangalam To Mudichur Road, Kanchipuram Ho, Kanchipuram – 631501
Telephone: +(91)-44-27178131

Police B1 station
Location: Siva Kanchi, Kanchipuram Ho, Kanchipuram – 631501
Telephone: +(91)-44-27222805

Cheyur Police station
Location: Police Station Street, Cheyur, Kanchipuram – 603302
Telephone: +(91)-44-27531124

Orikkai Police station
Location: 176, Arasamara Street,Vellingapattarai,Orikkai Road, Kanchipuram Ho, Kanchipuram – 631501
Telephone: +(91)-9442237918

Anna Nagar Police station
Location: 7/16b, Vedachalam Nagar, Anna Street, Kanchipuram Rs, Kanchipuram – 631502
Telephone: +(91)-9952495164, +(91)-44-27237475

• LOVE THIS 1
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Kancheepuram

Loader
  • R
    Ranganathan from Kanchipuram 41 Days ago

18.05.2019mycar mirror dameged night mycarstsndinghouseoutside.mycarmirrordemege who is creaminel iamsbakking

0 0
    R
    Ranganathanfrom Kanchipuram 48 Days ago

Mycarnight18.05.2019standing butnightmirror crack damege what is the cremenel sir please action sir

0 0
  • R
    Rahul B from Singaperumal koil in kancheepuram 99 Days ago

Respected sir, my mobile missed in my room at march 1 friday morning at 5 am . And i will complaint on marai malai nagar police station my csr no is339/2019 no response and i will complaint on online complaint that no is BAR 19027372 this also not give correct result. Please help to find my device and give the correct resolution me .my mobile is vivo v9 gold the cost is Rs 21000. Device IMEI no is 868493030186892. If Any question ask me to call this no 6380222376 Thanku sir.

0 0
  • P
    Paul from Kanchipuram 392 Days ago

I stay in guduvanchery am frm kerala my bike pulsar 220 kl 03 u 7138 i park near srm university service road it have no fuel so i go home and take money and come back their is no my bike some one kidnaped my spike then next morning i go marimalai nagar police station for complaint against my bike and first they told any vitnes their see my bike parked we told yes security will see my bike and they told come next day we will go next day evng they told no sub inspector their the wee go continuosly 5 day the dont take any action and the assistant sub inspector misbehave atleast we go back they dont take any action

0 0
  • R
    Rajat Kumar nag from Tripura agartala 799001 418 Days ago

Mysister missing last 10 days 16 May 11:45 , his phone last location is 85 village high road sholinganallur chennai 600119. My sister name ankita , my sister age 16 year minor .( plz sir help me plz)

0 0
  • A
    Anil Kumar Yadav from Gurugram 652 Days ago

Yesterday night a complaint was submitted by MS. Geeta Gupta, regarding stealing of her purse containg her mobile, debit/credit cards, cash etc. But you did't supply the copy of the FIR. Under the law you were required to supply the copy of the FIR then and three to the complainant free of cost. Kindly e mail the copy of the FIR and update as to what action has been taken by you. Yesterday night I had received a call at 9:38 PM from the theif. As per True caller data his name is Siva from Tamil Nadu. His mobile number is +91 97901 40909. He is the person who has stolen the purse, the mobile phone, credit/debit cards, cash etc Because I had made last call on the mobile phone which has been stolen. I don't know any person in Tamil Nadu. Then why that person made call to me. I want recovery of the purse, mobile phone, cards and cash otherwise I will be constrined to take up the matter to the Tamil Nadu High Court or to the Supreme Court. I will also write a letter to the Chief Minister as well as Advocate General of Tamil Nadu. Anil Kumar YadavAdditional Advocate General, HaryanaMob. No. 9818202070

0 0
  • A
    Anil Kumar Yadav from Gurugram 652 Days ago

Anil Kumar Yadavfrom Gurugram 4 Min ago Yesterday night a complaint was submitted by Ms. Geeta Gupta, regarding stealing of her purse containg her mobile, debit/credit cards, cash etc. to the SHO, Police Station Vishnu Kanchi, Kancheepuram. But you did't supply the copy of the FIR. Under the law you were required to supply the copy of the FIR then and three to the complainant free of cost. Kindly e mail the copy of the FIR and update as to what action has been taken by you. Yesterday night I had received a call at 9:38 PM from the theif. As per True caller data his name is Siva from Tamil Nadu. His mobile number is +91 97901 40909. He is the person who has stolen the purse, the mobile phone, credit/debit cards, cash etc Because I had made last call on the mobile phone which has been stolen. I don't know any person in Tamil Nadu. Then why that person made call to me. I want recovery of the purse, mobile phone, cards and cash otherwise I will be constrined to take up the matter to the Tamil Nadu High Court or to the Supreme Court. I will also write a letter to the Chief Minister as well as Advocate General of Tamil Nadu. Anil Kumar YadavAdditional Advocate General, HaryanaMob. No. 9818202070

0 0
  • E
    Elumalai from Bangalore 915 Days ago

My mother go to omshakti trip last kanchi kamakshi tempal missing please help me

0 0